Hey, everyone! It seems that it's been too long I didn't update my blog. To be honest, I really am lazy to update this blog. Since I had done with my PT3 exam, the principal has gave the form 3 students a veeerryyyyy looonggg holiday because the teachers will give their 100% focus to the SPM candidates. Eventhough I am thrilled with the holiday given, but after a long while staying at home, I felt...bored. Reallyyy bored.
I had already done with all the things I want to do like reading online comics 24/7, reading fanfictions and day dreaming how it will be good to have a Korean artist as my boyfriend and now I have nothing to do. *Sigh*
Suddenly something across my mind. 'I want to make a story' and I decided to post it on my blog. It's not because I want to be famous, it's because I prefer to share my story with other people than keeping it to myself. Somehow, it makes me happy.
So, I want to make a story that is common with other story, but maybe more unique because I trust in myself that I have the ability to write but everytime I want to make a story, I don't how to end it. Well, I'm still young that time. Now I'm already 15 and had gone through a lot of fun and sad things with my friends. I had crushes but in the end, it was all unrequited love. Pity me. However, I get to develop new feelings and it's making me a mature person I guess? Hahahaha, I'm still the way I am. The annoying, childish and non stop laughing person eventhough life is getting hard.
I think this long holiday will make me update my blog non stop. Just don't expect too much. Hahahaha. So, that's all for now.
XOXO, Amaryllis.
No comments:
Post a Comment